Monday 27 August 2012




                                         This was the first view of England flying in from Dubai.

                                         English country side ..... not a straight fence in sight. 


It’s now 9:00 am in Inverness and after a shower, a shave and a good sleep I am feeling human again. I have just finished a fine Scottish breakfast consisting of as much percolated coffee as you can drink ….. I know all the Aussie’s are cringing but I must admit I do have a soft spot for it as if reminds me of Canada …. An egg, a healthy portion of bacon, two sausages, mushrooms and yes black pudding. I had to try the black pudding after hearing about it but never having tried it ….. it’s pretty good, although I did like the addition of a little “brown” sauce …. Which when I asked what it was, was told that it goes on meat ….



  It’s a bonnie Scottish morning …. Which means it’s raining and the weather report says to expect gain force winds later in the day …. So I am going to put on my rain jacket and head out to see a bit of Inverness …. And try to find a power adaptor …. Because I have just discovered that the one I brought doesn’t actually fit my computer plug!!!! Arrrggg! Then hop on a bus this afternoon and head to Lybster. Hope your all great and loving life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment